Grand Slam Hemp Print
Potography is excited to bring you our new Grand Slam hemp prints! These prints are 8.5″ x 11″ (US letter size) and are made with 60% hemp paper. All prints are made-to-order before being carefully packaged and shipped from our home-based print studio in Washington, DC.
More sizes and more designs coming soon!
Grand Slam Hemp Print Specs:
- 8.5″ x 11″ US Letter size print
- Acid free, archival-quality paper
- 60% hemp, 40% cotton
- Exclusive in-house Potography photo
Hemp Paper for Cannabis Art
We believe cannabis-inspired art should be printed on cannabis-based paper.
We’re beyond excited to be part of the global movement to rebuild the hemp industry!
Starting with our stationery and fine art prints, we’re showing the world what cannabis can do.
Why Hemp Paper?
Hemp paper isn’t better by default just because it’s made from our favorite plant; it’s better because it’s more versatile, more sustainable, and longer-lasting than tree-based paper.
Top reasons why we love hemp paper:
- Hemp paper feels like a high-quality, premium product (because it is!)
- Hemp paper will outlast tree paper. It’s acid-free and contains very little lignin, which means it won’t turn yellow and disintegrate as fast as tree paper does
- Hemp paper is good for the environment. Hemp requires fewer inputs to grow and process and it produces more paper per acre than trees with less pollution
- Cannabis-inspired art printed on cannabis-based paper is at least twice as cool as cannabis-inspired art printed on trees (just kidding… sort of)
Potography is a community for cannabis-inspired artists founded in 2019. Through our monthly photo contests, Potography promotes gratitude and appreciation for cannabis and the community of artists it inspires.
We print as many products on hemp as we possibly can because we believe hemp is an under-utilized resource with unmatched sustainability attributes and market potential.
Potography strongly believes cannabis prohibition (in all forms, including purchasing limits in legal states, plant count limits, etc.) is a gross injustice and the only criminals involved in cannabis are those who seek to keep the plant away from others through prohibition, regulatory capture, or any other legal or non-legal means.